Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Welcome to the NHK the Novel

I first read the manga and loved it then this past summer I saw the anime and now it looks like I'll finally be able to read the novel that the manga and anime are based on. I read that the novel would be released here by Tokyo Pop but couldn't find any verification on the Tokyo Pop site but this is from the Amazon page where you can pre-order the book.

Welcome to the NHK (Novel) (Paperback)
by Tatsuhiko Takimoto (Author)
List Price: $7.99

Product Details

* Paperback
* Publisher: TokyoPop (October 9, 2007)
* Language: English
* ISBN-10: 1427802564
* ISBN-13: 978-1427802569


BasuGasuBakuhatsu Anime Blog first posted the news

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home