Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, March 02, 2007

Densha Otoko Novel To be Released

Great News Hitori Nakano's novel Densha Otoko is going to be released by Del Rey under the title Train Man on April 24th. It's 416 pages and retail price is $13.95. This is a link to the Del Rey site with info about the novel. Amazon has the hardcover available for Pre-order here for $11.86, I just ordered my copy of the novel which one of my favorite Japanese drama is based on.

Only Thing I can say is


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home