Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 10 Subtitles



The soft subs for episode 10 of Hana Yori Dango have been released in fact two different versions have been released at the same time. I'm going to grab Lily's that's the one that I've been watching all along. You can download either version here. I'll post some screen caps of episode 10 after I've had a chance to watch it. Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home