Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 11 Screen Caps

Well it's over and the sad realization that next week we won't have another episode to look forward to is offset by how much I enjoyed this finale. This episode is a special and runs about 15 minutes longer then normal episodes. I've made screen caps of the first 5 minutes only so no spoilers.

If you haven't already downloaded the show yet you can find links to the raw video file here and the soft subs here.

I really hope you all enjoyed this series as much as I did! HYD will always remain a favorite of mine in all of it's many forms, manga, anime, Chinese TV series and both Japanese drama series.













































Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home