Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 9 Soft Subs

Wow, the fastest ever, the soft subs are out for episode 9 download them here or here. If you haven't downloaded the video file yet, get it here, right now 890 seeders and 702 leechers so it will download fast! Later I'll post some screen caps of episode 9. Please be sure to thank Lily@ jLand.wordpress.com for all of her hard work, I still can't believe that the subs are done so fast. Enjoy the show.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home