Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 Episode 9 Screen Caps

Here's some screen captures of the first 10 minutes of episode 9 so no real spoilers just the intro before the credits. The show is really moving along now, with Shigeru out of the picture what could possibly go wrong? Well you'll have to watch to find out. Only two more episodes to go, will Tsukushi and Tsukasa find happiness or will the Japanese economy improve?

If you still haven't downloaded the episode and subs you can find the links here. Enjoy the show!

























































Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger l0v3l3n3 said...

how do u screen cap? i cant seem to do that...
can u like teach me somehow?

tnx

love hyd2!

3/08/2007 02:42:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I use Media Player Classic to do screen caps with. I just pause with the space bar then press "+" key and a dialog box asks for a file name and location. MPC is a great program free and works on Windows, Linux and I think also on Macs.

3/08/2007 11:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home