Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Himitsu no Hanazono Episode 9 Screen Caps

Tsukiyama (Shaku Yumiko) is out as the editor and at least three of the brothers badly want her back. Here's some screen caps of the first 5 minutes of the show, no spoilers. I really love this show, about the manga business and family life of the mangaka brothers.

You can download the Raw video file here, and you can get dancestar24 soft subs here.






























Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home