Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Leah Dizon Gallery and PV

Here are some screen caps of the music video Softly by Leah Dizon you can download the hidh quality video (1440x1080 MPEG2) here. YouTube video of the song is posted after the screen caps. Visit her homepage here.











































Leah Dizon - Australia Special

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her

10/24/2007 09:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home