Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, March 19, 2007

Lovely Complex 2006

Can a girl who's 170 cm find love with boy who's only 159 cm? That's the question that this Japanese comedy.

Opening Lines of the movie
What do you want to tell me?
Um... I...
I'm in love with you!
Sorry...
I can't be your girlfriend? Because I'm your junior?
It's because...
you're taller than me.
I'm sorry...
But in return for your love, can I give you an advice?
If you don't want to get hurt, don't fall for...
guys who are shorter than you.


Ema Fujisawa plays Risa Koizumi the tall high school girl and Teppei Koike (from Gokusen) plays the short boy she starts falling for, but he's already been rejected by a taller girl previously. Nukumizu Youichi and Tanihara Shosuke from Erai Tokoro ni Totsuide Shimatta! also appear.

Here's some screen caps of the first 10 minutes of the movie so no spoilers, this is a really funny movie with great visuals and color that's based on a manga of the same title but the story has been changed around quite a bit to fit the plot into a 99 minute movie.

You can do a direct HTTP download of the movie here.










































Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home