Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, March 23, 2007

Lovely Complex Manga Scanlation

Here is the first half chapter of the Lovely Complex manga, I just posted about the new Lovely Complex movie a few days ago and thought that you might like to see a sample of the manga that the movie is based upon.

The manga has been licensed and is set to be released by Viz this summer. I couldn’t find any information on the Viz site, but I did find it on Amazon where it can be preordered. Looks like a fun book I've got my order in already.



























Scans and translation by Vera & Vincent. New veravincet website.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Laracroft said...

I don't know this manga so I don't say that I think ^^

but my favorite manga is Fruits Basket :D

you know?you like?

4/16/2007 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

but my favorite manga is Fruits Basket :D
you know?you like?


Yes I really like Fruit Basket the manga and the anime both are really great. If you like FB than I think you'll probably like this too. Check out the movie you can download that and give it a try. I don't know if this manga has been translated into French yet the English version doesn't come out until this summer.

4/16/2007 04:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i love this manga, its a really funny unique shojo. please continue to support it :)

(and there are scanalation but are only half way and slow, i hope i dont hvhae to wait for the viz to finish it...16 volumes and a sequel)

8/20/2007 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@Anonymous
I really hope Viz picks up the pace and starts releasing the volumes more quickly.

8/21/2007 02:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home