Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Maki Horikita Photo Gallery

I just loved Maki Horikita in Nobuta wo Produce and I'm really looking forward to Seito Shokun! which starts next month.

Thanks a lot to Lupin IV for the link to this gallery. If anyone else has any good pictures of Japanese Actors or Actresses send me the links and I'll post them for every one.


free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you love maki horikita??
I love her!sh's so beautiful,and she plays...great!
if you want,my blog is-in french because I'm french :p- http://www.japantogotowin.canalblog.com

bye ^^ and maki horikita power :D

4/16/2007 02:44:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

you love maki horikita??

She was great in Nobuta wo Produce and really good in Densha Otoko, I'm especially looking forward to her new show that starts this week Seito Shokun

4/16/2007 05:08:00 PM  
Anonymous laracroft said...

yes ^^ "nobuta wo produce" is my first and favourite drama ^.^
she's so beautiful when she plays and in reality :O

thanks for your visit in my blog and your message ^^

you know "Kurosagi"?She has played with "Yamapi" (in "Nobuta wo produce" too :D)..for me,yes,but I never see it.

and "Densha Otoko" and "Seito Shokun",I never see :'(
(in french,of course ;p)

4/17/2007 07:36:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Seito Shokun is going to start airing in Japan this week, I'll post links on where to download the video once it's released.

4/17/2007 05:26:00 PM  
Blogger kC said...

great gallery! i'm a fan too..hehe
i'm currently watching hanakimi and she's absolutely great! A very beautiful and good actress..

8/16/2007 03:56:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@kc
This weekend I'll post some screen caps from hanakimi and Kurosagi, really love both, I didn't care for Seito Shokun she didn't have a big enough role, and Teppan wasn't as good as it could have been but I don't fault her acting just the plot of the series.

8/16/2007 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger tomskiies said...

Yeah dont we all love maki horikita?? Shes beautiful, you should make one for Meisa Kuroki aswell. Shes just as good. Nice site btw :)

4/25/2009 10:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home