Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, March 18, 2007

New Japanese Drama Season

Hana Yori Dango is over and to get over that slightly depressed feeling that happens to me when something I truly love ends I decided to look forward to a few new series.

The new Japanese drama season starts in a couple weeks , a few of the shows I'm really interested in are Bambino! staring Matsumoto Jun and another show featuring a HYD 2 cast member Liar Game staring Toda Erika. Bambino! first airs on April 18th, Liar Game starts a few days earlier on April 14th.

All Nodame Cantible fans will be happy to hear that Ueno Juri is back in a new comedy Jodan ja nai! first episode airs on April 15th.

Finally fans of Sailor Fuku to Kikanjuu aka Sailor Suit and Machine Gun star Nagasawa Masami can look forward to Proposal Daisakusen it's first epissode airs in Japan on April 16th.

These are a few of the new shows that I plan to catch.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home