Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Radar Robot Saves Shimokita

Here's the quote from the YouTube site, this video was good so I just had to share it with you, runs about 5 minutes. No it's not about Giant Robots, and it's in English.

A humorous take on the serious subject of Tokyo's pending construction of route 54 that will destroy the unique charm and character of Shimokitazawa. Shimokitazawa is home to the true spirit of independant art, film, music and theatre in Japan. For more information on what you can do to help save Shimopkitazawa please visit www.stsk.net.


www.stsk.net is in Japanese so I really couldn't get any more information.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home