Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, March 02, 2007

Sailor Suit and Machine Gun Episode 2 Screen Caps

I first posted screen caps of episode one of Sailor Fuku to Kikanjuu or Sailor Suit and Machine Gun back on November 8th when the first episodes soft subs were first released. Well it took a while but this week the last of the episodes subtitles were released and I started watching it again, it's a really fun series at least the first 3 episodes that I watched, it is a short 7 episode series, so it's easy to download. You can get all of the video files here, and the soft subs can be downloaded here. Give it a try I think you'll enjoy it.
































Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Guy said...

I've just finished episode 3 and had to stop for the utter lack of flow, plot, direction, and acting. Even for TV. It's far too sentimental and cutesy, and the yakuza thing is downplayed to the point of silliness. And the sad part is, the original movie was supposed to be funny. This version is anything but. The opening song is upbeat and very polished, too bad the scriptwriting couldn't match it.

8/06/2007 12:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home