Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Shimokita GLORY DAYS Manga Scans

My Last Post was about the Japanese drama Shimokita GLORY DAYS, the tv show is based on this manga which unfortunately hasn't been licensed and as far as I know no groups have translated it yet. Below is the RAW manga scans of chapter 1 from volume 1.

You can download volume 1-9 from #lurk if you use IRC. After the manga, I posted the music video of the theme song for the show Lovespace by Kaori Natori.

































Kaori Natori - Lovespace


Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger charles said...

2nd house is a similar midnight comedy series. Have you seen it? The first episode and subtitles are at

http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_27737.htm

But, It isn't completed.

Tsukushi's Dad from HYD reprises his role as a salaryman, and might as well be the exact same character.

Thanks for your blog!

3/18/2007 03:13:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks a lot for the tip Charles. I'm always looking for something new. I haven't seen 2nd House but I'll check it out today. I've been watching Cupid no Itazura and like that quite a bit.

3/18/2007 09:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Aping said...

Thanks for your info is very interesting for me.

12/12/2008 08:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home