Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Toda Erika Photo Gallery

I first saw 20 year old Toda Erika in the 2005 drama Nobuta wo Produce and fell in love, she was perfect in the part as the perfect girlfriend. Then last fall I saw her again in Galcir and was impressed all over again. Now lately I've been posting about her all the time, the last two Hana Yori Dango episodes, the Death Note movies and my next post is going to be her appearance in the Season 2 episode of Tsubasa No Oreta Tenshitachi 2. She appeared in 6 Japanese TV shows and both Death Note movies in 2006 alone. So with apologies to Giroro-kun who emailed me these pictures a while ago. Here's a mini-photo gallery of her.





















Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous laracroft said...

she has already play in Nobuta wo Produce :p
but I don't this other film..and drama..

4/17/2007 07:38:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Galcir and Hana Yori Dango 2 were both really good and if you can get your hands on them well worth the time. Erika is only in the last couple of episodes of Hana Yori Dango 2 and the 2nd Death Note movie, a great manga and pretty pair of movies.

4/17/2007 05:23:00 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

BOSS and Liar Game were really good. Liar Game 2 comes out in November I believe.

9/27/2009 12:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home