Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Udon

That's Udon the movie not the wheat noodle that the movie is centered around. Kosuke played by Yusuke Santamaria (Bayside Shakedown, Wedding Planner)dreams of being a famous comedian but his dreams are shattered in NYC and he is forced by debt to return to his hometown and his father’s udon shop that he abandoned. Once home he meets Kyoko played by Konishi Manami (Orange Days, Kirakira Kenshui), the new editor at a magazine Kosuke where becomes a salesman. The pair start off an Udon craze that sweeps the country and changes their small prefecture.

The movie was created by the producers of Bayside Shakedown and there are many familiar drama stars like Suzuki Kyoka, Masu Takeshi, Kaname Jun, and Fumiyo Kohinata sprinkled throughout which I enjoyed very much. I would recommend it to anyone who likes comedies or food dramas like My Little Chef.

I download Udon at Asian DVD Club, the bit torrent link is here.













































Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the BT link. I have been looking for this. Cheers, GiGi

11/15/2007 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home