Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Akihabara@Deep The Movie Screen Caps

First came the novel by Ishida Ira (Ikebukuro West Gate Park) then this movie was released to theaters in Japan lst summer, then last fall the drama series that I really love. The movie was released back in February on Region 2 DVD but included no English subtitles even the Hong Kong release isn’t English subbed. I downloaded the RAW right away and keep checking every couple of days to see if soft subs were released. Finally yesterday TV Nihon released the hardsub, download links here. Don’t forget to post your thanks on the TV Nihon forum if you appreciate their work I was afraid that I might never see it subtiled. I’d still love to find soft subs for it as I have a better video quality RAW, so if you know of any please shoot me an email or post a link here in the comments.

Cast


Here’s some screen caps of early in the movie to give you an idea of the characters, I won’t spoil the plot at all, if you watched the series then you have a good idea of the basic storyline anyway. Posts about the TV series. Download the Movie and the TV series here. BTW I loved the series and expected to be let down by the movie but I like the movie as much as I did the series, with it's tighter storyline and bigger budget action scenes. But I really miss Matsushima Hatsune the TV producers showed a streak of genius recasting the role to a woman.









































Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home