Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Akihabara@DEEP the Movie



Akihabara@Deep the movie has finally been subbed by the fantastic Fansubbers TV Nihon download the bit torrent file for the hardsub here. I'm just going to download it now, I'll post some screen caps of it in a couple days after I get a chance to watch it I loved the series that followed this movie, and I posted about it here.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger charles said...

thanks for the akihabara update! Are the actors the same? They look a little different on this poster

4/26/2007 03:27:00 AM  
Blogger Weekly Anime Review said...

So awesome.... I'm off to download this one! I wonder how the movie will compare to the TV series?

4/26/2007 03:36:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Are the actors the same?

None of the actors from the movie appear in the TV show. See movie Screen Caps

4/26/2007 08:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home