Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Anego Special Screen Caps

THe special starts off with Kurosawa lost somewhere in Mongolia but is a recap of the drama as the woman meet in the bar they always frequent and Naoko recounts to the other woman the events that transpired in the series.

The origianl cast returns including Noda Naoko played by Shinohara Ryoko, Sawaki Eriko played by Tomosaka Rie, Kurosawa Akihiko played by Akanishi Jin, Katou Hiromi played by Toda Naho, Hasegawa Manami played by Ichikawa Miwako, Saotome Kana played by Yamaguchi Sayaka.

I would recommend this to anyone who enjoyed the drama as this is many highlights of the show and a little more resolution to the romance.

You can download the bit torrent file for the RAW DivX video here. The soft subs can be downloaded here. They are Advanced SubStation Alpha format subs if you need the more common .srt format then email me and I'll send you a copy. I've pm'd the translator yeulih a few times and he told me he worked so hard on the special and series that it put him off from translating any more series in the future. So please post a note of thanks to hime for his hard work.

Screen shots of the special below.

























Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home