Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bambino Episode 1



The raw video file for Bambino episode 1 has been released. Download the bit torrent file for the RAW DivX video here. I'll post screen caps as soon as the soft subs are released, the subs are currently being worked on when they are ready I'll post a link. I really want to see if Matsumoto Jun and Karina have the same kind of chemistry that he had with Inoue Mao.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wrong :) the raw has been translated already, i found it on arashianfiles :) sadly i don't know which team subbed it though ^^

4/24/2007 11:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Subbed also by the [BON]funsub team, available on their clubbox, enjoy ;p

4/24/2007 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Subbed also by the [BON]funsub team, available on their clubbox, enjoy ;p

Thanks but I don't speak Korean and I won't install any software on my machine that I can't read.

If anyone has soft subs that they'd like to email me once I get them I'll email them to anyone who asks, otherwise I just get the hard sub from arashianfiles the download link is Bambino Episode 1

Although I'd rather use the HQ RAW file I already have.

4/24/2007 01:37:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I just downloaded the first part from arashianfiles and it doesn't have any subtitles so don't waste your time, wait for the soft subs I think they'll be released soon and when they are I'll post a link.

4/24/2007 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

The one currently on BON's CB is RAW, the file will indicate if it is Hardsubbed because it will be labeled. We will release both softsubs and hardsubs. softsubs will be posted here, as well as the hardsubs. And of course will be availble in our CB.
Quote From the fan sub group Bon Funsubs

so don't waste your time downloading it unless you need the RAW file. I'll post links to the soft subs as soon as they are released.

4/24/2007 05:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home