Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hanayome to Papa Episode 2 Screen Caps

The first episode was very funny but I’m not sure that they can keep it up unless the story expands beyond that of a father to far over the edge.

I wrote that after watching the 1st episode when Aiko messes up the children's fashion show, her father writes and hands in her letter of resignation. He wants her to quit and come work at the company that he works for. She refuses and is so mad she declares that she is getting married and keeping her job. This sets her father off again now in search of the man that Aiko is going to marry. I thought this weeks show was even better then last weeks. The characters have all been introduced and even though I thought her fathers interference might become tiresome, it was just the opposite even funnier then the first show. Ishihara Satomi who plays Aiko is just great in the part quite a good actress, at times she very much reminds me of Inoue Mao and then a little latter I'll think no she's more like Aya Ueto. In the end she's just herself and someone I hope to see in many more dramas after this one is completed.

Download the RAW video bit torrent file here. The soft subs download link is here.

The screen shots below are all from early in the 2nd episode, screen caps of episode one are here.

























Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous ruthie said...

hello, watchdawurld@LJ here :D
haha, i haven't watched this dorama yet, but ishihara satomi is my favourite jap actress v(>_<)v !

as usual you saved me with your soft subs links, arigatou! :D

just wondering if you're watching Tokkyu Tanaka 3 Gou? starring Tanaka Koki, Kuriyama Chiaki and Tsukamoto Takashi.. pretty interesting story for me.. :D

4/25/2007 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

just wondering if you're watching Tokkyu Tanaka 3 Gou? starring Tanaka Koki, Kuriyama Chiaki and Tsukamoto Takashi.. pretty interesting story for me.. :D

Yes ruthie I really like it, I posted about the first episode last week and episode 2 today with links to last weeks screen caps

4/25/2007 02:49:00 PM  
Anonymous ruthie said...

oops, i didn't look that far back, sorry >__<

i'm watching episode 2 of tokkyu tanaka now, hilarious!

4/25/2007 03:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home