Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, April 23, 2007

Hotelier Episode 1 Screen Caps

I watched the first episode of this new Japanese drama last night and while a little soapy for my tastes I’ll keep watching it. It stars Ueto Aya (Attention Please, Aim for the Ace) as Odagiri Ryoko the assistant manager at the Tokyo Ocean Hotel. The series begins as Ryoko makes preparations for the important 30th Anniversary of the hotel party. She faces the challenges of the preparation with enthusiasm and the party seems to be going well until the collapse of the hotel president of an apparent heart attack. From his hospital bed he requests that Ryoko go to Korea to find the previously disgraced G.M. Ogata Kouei a man she may have had some feelings for in the past. The president says that Kouhei is the only person who can save the hotel.
Like I said the plot is a little melodramatic but I liked the actors and being a short 8 episode series the storyline can’t be overly drawn out. The motto of the hotel is “L’espoir fait vivre” “The Hope Lives”. Lets hope that this drama does, I’m counting on Aya to carry it. She also sings the theme song “Namida no Niji”. This is a Japanese remake of the original Korean drama and one of the original Korean actors, Bae Yong Jun also appears in the first episode.

Download the RAW video bit torrent file here. I posted the link to the soft subs here.

Screen shots below are from early in the first episode.

































Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kumiko said...

thank you for uploading all these cool screen shots from the drama Hotelier

6/12/2009 12:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home