Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, April 02, 2007

Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu

English title:Be With You

Mio played by Yuko Takeuchi (Pride), is a woman who died and a year after her death returns to her husband Takumi played by Shido Nakamura and her son Yuji played by Akashi Takei. When Mio returns she has no memories of either of them or their lives together before her death.

I’ve always loved fantasy stories, High Fantasy like Tolkien and romantic fantasy like Heaven Can Wait and Topper. I think my love of these kinds of stories stems from my early childhood when I grew up watching shows like Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie and The Adams Family. This movie is one of the best romantic fantasy films I’ve ever seen and I would highly recommend it to everyone. I feel it is a magical movie, and the two principal actors Takeuchi and Nakamura must have felt it too as they were married after the finish of filming. Hollywood is in the preliminary stages of production of a remake starring Jennifer Garner which is slated for a 2009 release.

You can download the bit torrent file from FS Seeders here or you can dirrect download the movie here.



















































Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home