Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, April 23, 2007

Japanorama Season 3 Episode 2

Ai & Koi
Love and Romance


Jonathan Ross is back with this 2nd episode in the 3rd season. This is a very graphic episode and I don't recommend it to anyone who is easily offended or embarrassed. I had to choose my screen caps very carefully as not to show huge phallic symbols or naked love dolls.

This Episode's Segments
  • Shinto Penis Shrine
  • Host Clubs
  • Takarazuka Theatre (All the male leads are played by women)
  • Yaoi Manga
  • Air Sex (Like Air Guitar but no music)
  • Latex Love Dolls
I can't wait to see what kind of searches find my site now after posting about this episode :-)

Find the screen caps of episode 1 and download the bit torrent file for episodes 1-5 here.






























Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger charles said...

The torrent link on the other post requires registration, and their user limit is reached. Do you have any alternate torrents for this series?

4/26/2007 03:38:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

FSS Members Poll
We're moving to a new server. Should we take the opportunity to let more people in?
Yes please I need more (some) friends 42%
Moving? Letting? Are we buying a house? 29%
Yuck, people suck 28%


I have't seen it posted anywhere else if I do I'll be sure to post the links, the above is a members poll at FSS currently going on, hopefully membership space will open up soon. Also keep checking the site the owner oftens weeds out leechers with low ratio to make space for new members. I've been a member there for years and downloaded some great stuff.

4/26/2007 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I just found the link that you wanted.

Download Japanorama
here
no membership needed.

I also posted it on my latest post about Japanorama Episode 3

4/26/2007 01:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home