Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Japanorama Season 3 Episode 3 J-ART

I thought his was the best episode so far of season three, I really enjoyed seeing all the art and meeting the artists. This episode for me is the best reason to actually travel to Japan aside from meeting the people and seeing the country and comiket.

The Artists in the Episode are
  • Takashi Murakami
  • Toast Girl
  • Hard Gay
  • Yoshitomo Nara
  • Keiichi Tanaami
Links to download this episode as well as episodes 1-5 are here. Screen Caps of Episode ONE and TWO.






































Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home