Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Kono Mune Ippai No Ai Wo (Screen Caps)

aka A Heartful of Love
Hiroshi played by Ito Hideaki (Umizaru) is on a business trip from Tokyo to his hometown. Upon arrival he notices the town seems unchanged from his childhood. Suddenly a young boy stumbles out of an inn and Hiroshi recognizes that the boy is himself 20 years ago. When the full realization that he has somehow traveled 20 years into his own past registers fully with him he rushes back to the inn to prevent a fire that he himself had accidentally started, thereby altering the past. Also starring Mimura, Chieko Baisho, and Ryo Katsuji. Director Shiota Akihiko (Yomigaeri) directs another gentle fantasy. I would highly recommend this movie to anyone who enjoyed Yomigaeri or who likes Time travel/slip Fantasies like Be With You.

Download a complete DVD copy of the movie with full Dolby digital and DTS sound along with English subtitles here.






























Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DEKI said...

yup, it's a very very cute and, of course sad movie. I like very much its song "sweet mom"

7/20/2008 12:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin!

You don´t know how it was so hard for me to discover that the song "Sweet Mom", performed by the great singer and actress 柴咲コウ (Shibasaki Kou), is the theme song for a Jmovie "この胸いっぱいの愛を" (Kono mune ippai no Ai wo)!!! I didn’t really like this song at first, but after two or three listens it’s grown on me. It’s actually pretty nice! How I used to whatch Jdrama, I´ve never thought this song could be the theme song for a movie.

After whatching music video "Sweet Mom" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O53uRdQRuM ) and reading its synopsis ( http://burndvdburn.blogspot.com/2007/04/kono-mune-ippai-no-ai-wo-screen-caps.html ), it´s seems that movie is very sad. Sad, but a beautiful story!

Wow! The next step is to find available links where I can download it. Does anybody can help me? Not Bit Torrente, please! I do know english title is "A Heartful of Love" for that same movie.

By the way, does anybody can tell me where download soundtrack for Amazing Jmovie "Shinobi - Heart under Blade", please? ( http://asianmovieweb.com/en/soundtracks/shinobi_heart_under_blade.htm ) ( http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-movie/shinobi-heart-under-blade/shinobi-heart-under-blade-veoh/ )

Bye,

Hélio Shiino
Rio de Janeiro, BRAZIL

11/01/2009 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home