Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, April 16, 2007

Liar Game Episode 1 Hardsubs

The hard sub version of episode 1 of Liar Game has been posted you can download the bit torrent file here. Please be sure to post your thanks for the group of fan subbers that just got together yesterday to subtitle this series for us. You can download the RAW video bit torrent file here as well as see some screen caps. The soft subs can be found here. Enjoy, I'm heading in to watch it now.

Update
Version 2 of the hardsub was released today 4/17/07 I updated the above link it now downloads the v2 bit torrent file .

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this ^_^ i've been looking for a fansub group to sub the show.. glad you pointed me to a subbed ep. :)

4/18/2007 11:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home