Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Liar Game Episode 1 Screen Caps

Liars Game aired in Japan and the RAW DivX video bit torrent file can be downloaded here. Right now I know that people are searching for someone to translate this show, in the meantime a very detailed episode synopsis can be read at S-Projects as they continue to search for a translator (Thanks to ARC for pointing this out in a comment on my earlier post about Liar Game). I only watched a little bit more then the first five minutes of the show as I still hold hope that someone will sub this series properly. Enjoy this first look at Liars Game, the screen shots are all from the first five minutes of the show which is an odd length running only 36 minutes long but from what I've read it's a new flexible time shot so next week's episode might be longer or shorter, we'll just have to wait and see. Keep your fingers crossed that someone subs this. If they do I'll post links to the subs as soon as they are released.

Subtitle Update

LanBreak a first time fansubber said
Ok... I'm going to give Liar Game a shot. I have no experience in subbing so far and I'm not a native speaker of English - so if any of the pros want me to stay away from that, just come out of the shadows and tell me. I'll try to get a rough translation done by today's afternoon (European time), using the timed subtitles (Korean) kindly provided by tianj.
I'll post links to the subs as soon as they are released. YEAH!!! I'm so happy!






























Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Arc said...

Lol. The korean sub came out in 4 hours. How accurate the sub is very questionable.

The Chinese sub came out in... a much more reasonable time of about 13-15 hours (can't really remember now)? How good that is... well that's also questionable but from what I can tell it looked okay (small mistakes here and there).

But who knows, maybe the Korean translation is good. Good luck to the Korean translator.

4/15/2007 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Lol. The korean sub came out in 4 hours. How accurate the sub is very questionable.

I don't think that LanBreak understands Korean he's just using those subs for the timing, so as long as they are timed ok it shouldn't be a problem. But as LanBreak pointed out this will be his first effort at subbing so I hope he gets a lot of support and thank yous.

4/15/2007 03:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home