Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Liar Game Episode 2 Screen Caps

This episode the time left before the end of the game draws near and the money is still in the hands of Kanzaki Nao's former teacher, if she loses she will be 100 million yen in debt.

Toda Erika and Matsuda Shota are the main reason most people are watching this and they're good together so while I had many of the twists in plot figured out before watching it's still very enjoyable and the surprises that are left will keep me coming back next week too.

Download the RAW video bit torrent file here. I just posted the soft subs link here. Download the bit torrent file the hard sub release here.

Screen shots below are early in episode 2, no spoilers. Episode 1 Screen caps here.




















Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Arc said...

In my opinion, lots of people misunderstood what the first game is about. I misunderstood it too when I first read game 1 in the manga long time ago, but now that I get to revisit game 1 through the drama I have a different opinion.

When I first read the manga I was disappointed with the ending of the game 1 becuase I thought the way Akiyama got the money was too cliche and not spectacularly smart. I am sure that's the feeling of lots of people who watched the show.

Now I think the cliche method is necessary to demonstrate the lesson the author is trying to teach the reader/watcher of the series: It doesn't matter how smart and scheming you are normally. When you feel you are being preyed on and you panic, even the stupidest trick can trick you.

If you haven't read the 2 articles that are released on the official site before each episode is out, go read them here (just scroll down, you will see it, it's a long post): http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_46743_75.htm They illustrate my point very well.

4/22/2007 09:02:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks a lot for that link Arc, I saw that Post late last night so I didn't have time to read it but I was going to post about here, but now you've done my work for me ;-]


I really do enjoy the show and I'm looking forward to the 2nd game very much. I'd love to read the manga but I'm Japanese language challenged. Barely string my thoughts out in English.

4/23/2007 11:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home