Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lots of New Subtitles Released

So far today 5 different Japanese dramas have had soft subtitles released. I'll post the links here for all the subs that came out and will post screen caps after I've had a chance to watch the shows.

First up is Liar Game the link to the soft subs can be found here.


Next is Hanayome to Papa soft subs can be found here.



Next is Proposal Daisaken the soft subs can be found here.


Next is Hotelier soft subs can be found here.



I already posted about the Sexy Voice and Robo subs here.

Wow the subs are coming out faster then I can watch, but that's a great thing. When you download the subs please post your thanks to all the hard working fan subbers who are doing this so we can enjoy these wonderful shows.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home