Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Memories of Matsuko

A bag lady, Matsuko Kawajiri played by Miki Nakatani is found murdered in the park, and her nephew is given the task of cleaning out her apartment by his father who had banished Matsuko from their family. In the process he uncovers the series of events that radically altered her life.

I downloaded this movie because it was directed by Tetsuya Nakashima the director of Kamikaze Girls, a movie that’s I really love. This movie is just as good with colorful sets that remind me of the Wizard of Oz or the opening of Gone with the Wind, and musical numbers that are beyond belief. It’s a comedy, musical tragedy and just might make you pause and think the next time that you encounter a homeless person and think for just moment of how they got there.

Download the bit torrent file for the movie with English subtitles here from FS Seeders. The Special Edtion DVD bit torrent file can be downloaded here from Asian DVD Club.











































Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger G2 said...

I just finished the first half of the movie. My second srt file from Kloofy.net does not sync with with my CD2. After downloading multiple srt files from various source, I realized that kloofy.net file for CD2 is missing 7 lines. I am so sad. Now I have to figure out how to insert those missing lines in order to watch the second half. :( I love this movie.

3/29/2008 10:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home