Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Nodame Cantible Character Book

I love the Nodame Cantible manga that Del Rey publishes, they do a great job presenting the books to an American audience with good translations that include translating the sound the effects and lots of cultural notes to help aid understanding the book.
I also loved the drama that aired in Japan last fall and the anime that is being broadcast right now.
Here's RAW scans of the Character book, it's the entire book. I'd love to see Del Rey release this but I'm not sure that interest level would be high enough. At least for now the RAW will have to do. You can the bit torrent file for the RAW Character book is here.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home