Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Rec Manga Scanlation

Having just watched Niko changing her voice for the live action Japanese drama Sexy Voice and Robo, I wanted to look at REC again. Here's the scanlation of the first chapter of the manga, I'll post some screen caps of the anime later. The manga and anime were both fun and I recommend them to anyone interested in seiyuu or acting in general.

You can direct download the manga here, from XLG Scans the group that translated the manga for us. They have already scanlated the first 3 volumes completely and about halfway through volume 4.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous badger11 said...

Thanks for this and for the post about Sexy Voice and Robo. REC was an enjoyable show and I liked the first episode of Sexy Voice and Robo.

4/14/2007 09:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home