Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Seito Shokun! Episode 1 & Manga

The Japanese drama Seito Shokun! starring Rina Uchiyama and Horikita Maki video file has been posted, download the bit torrent file here. The soft subs haven't been released yet but when they are I'll post the link and screen shots of this school drama.

Here are the RAW scans of Seito Shokun! Kyoshi-hen the manga that this series is based on. This is a sequel to Seito Shokun! which I posted the scanlation of here. Seito Shokun! Kyoshi-hen has never been licensed or translated. Buy the original volumes here.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home