Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Seito Shokun! Episode 1 Srceen Caps

The first drama I saw Uchiyama Rina (Musashi)in was a school drama Strawberry on the Shortcake where she played a student, now she's back as the teacher Kitashiro Naoko. The first time I saw Horikita Maki she was in Densha Otoko as the little sister and in Nobuta wo Produce as the bullied high school student and now she's back as a 17 year old middle schooler. During the winter season I saw Hongo Kanata for the first time in Himitsu no Hanazono, where he played a writer who didn't go to school and now he's back as a middle schooler. Finally a college student in Nodame Cantabile, Uehara Misa is back as the English Teacher. Quite the cast for this show and based on the sequel Seito Shokun! Kyoshi Hen to the original manga Seito Shokun!.

So I just watched it and I'm kinda let down it has a great cast and it may become a really great series but this first episode just seemed too much like GTO, the student getting bullied, the class that can't trust a teacher. I'm not giving up on it, I hope that the cast will rise above the retread storyline and redeem this drama, the only way to tell is to watch a few more episodes.

Download the RAW video file here. The soft subs were released this evening and can be downloaded here. Let Airashii FanSubs know how much you appreciate their work.


































Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After seeing all these captures from Seitoshokun!, I seem to interest to watch this series this season.

4/30/2007 07:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home