Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sexy Voice and Robo a First Look

The drama based on the manga Sexy Voice and Robo has started airing in Japan and you can download the first episode here. dancestar24 has announced that she will be doing soft subs for the series, which is great news she subbed the Himitsu no Hanazono drama that just finished airing a few weeks ago and really did a great job. I haven't watched this episode yet as the subs haven't been released yet but I'll post more about the show and links to the soft subs as soon as they are released. I'm really looking forward to this drama because I thought that the manga was really great and quite different. It stars are Ohgo Suzuka as Hayashi Niko (Sexy Voice) and Matsuyama Kenichi as Sudo Ichiro (Robo) Matsuyama was L in both of the Death Note movies and Ohgo was in Memoirs of a Geisha as the young Sayuri .
































Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home