Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Yonimo Kimyona Monogatari Fall Special 2006

Bizarre Tales

This is like a Japanese Twilight Zone it's been running for 15 years and this is last fall's edition. There are five stories in the two hour special with a some cool shorts in between each story. Lots of very familiar faces star in each segment. The stories are almost always whimsical as were many of my favorite Twilight Zone stories from 40 years ago.

  • Miss Kyoko
staring Hirosue Ryoko (Summer Snow, Beach Boys) it's a Ghost Story

  • Manager-OL
staring Shaku Yumiko (Himitsu no Hanazono, Kiken na Aneki) Body Switch story (This is my favorite segment it's hilarious)

  • Yesterday in the park
staring Domoto Koichi (Remote, Rookie) Time Slip Story

  • Cat Repays a Favor
staring Uchiyama Rina (Seito Shokun!, Musashi) more body switches

  • Family Meeting
staring Watanabe Ikkei (Seito Shokun!, Liar Game) near death experiences

I really enjoyed this very much so many great actors and actresses in one two hour show, I don't like horror very much so I wasn't sure if I'd like this or not but really after the first segment no more horror stories. I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoyed the Twilight Zone or the better segments of Tales from the Crypt.

Download the RAW video file here. The soft subs can be downloaded here.






















Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home