Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Anime Dance Routines

I just started to watch Urusei Yatsura, Lum has to be the greatest thing that happened in the 80's darling. Anyways watching an anime from twenty five years ago reminded me of two of my favorite openings and closing themes and dances routines so I wanted to share them with you.

Urusei Yatsura 1st Ending Big Space Party





Urusei Yatsura 2nd Opening - Dancing Star





Hana yori dango Anime Opening





Lucky Star Opening




Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi ED




Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi ED
3D Gundam Version Special




Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi ED
Cosplay Version


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Weekly Anime Review said...

Space is super weird! :)

5/26/2007 03:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home