Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, May 04, 2007

Bambino Episode 2 Subtitles




Episode 2 soft subs have been released This is from a different group and I haven't watched them yet so I don't know the quality, but if your as anxious to see episode two of Bambino as I am then here is the direct download link, you can also apparently direct download the episode RAW there as well I just grabbed the soft subs as I already have the RAW I downloaded on bit torrent. Get the subs and or RAWS here.

Screen shots and download links for Episode 1 here. Enjoy looks like I'll be watching Bambino tonight! I'll post screen caps of episode 2 tomorrow.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home