Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bambino Episode 3 Screen Caps

This episode of Bambino, Ban finally is starting to get the hang of the job, but the day following his break his new roommate warns as it's the weekend it will be twice as busy. Will Ban be able to cope? I really enjoyed this episode very much, up to this one I thought that it was just a very typical shounen manga storyline nothing very special but this episode I kinda changed my opinion and I'm not really sure why. The storyline seems to follow the manga stereotypes, at one point even Tsukasa, Atsushi and Miyuki point it out by comparing it to a sports manga. But maybe I like it better because Matsumoto Jun is carrying this show, he is in almost all the scenes and I think with this thrid episode is really hitting his stride.

Download the Raw video bit torrent file and soft subs here, Screen caps and download links for episodes ONE and TWO.

























Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home