Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Few Soft Subs Released Today

Tokkyu Tanaka San Go



A few soft subs have been released today Tokkyu Tanaka San Go episode 3, and Joudan Janai episode 2.

Download links for the soft subs and screen caps of Episode ONE and TWO of Tokkyu Tanaka San Go. Download the RAW video bit torrent file for episode 3 here.

Download links for the soft subs and screen caps of Episode ONE of Joudan Janai. Download the RAW video bit torrent file for episode 2 here.

I'll post some screen caps of both episodes after I've had a chance to watch them.

Joudan Janai

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home