Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hanayome to Papa Episode 3 Soft Subs


Hanayome to Papa BETA soft subs have been released today by Kioku Konseki's. He's doing a great job I'm very much enjoying the show with his subs. There may be lines missing that he couldn't sub but episode 2 subs were very well done and very few lines of dialog were untranslated. Download them from his blog here. Download the RAW video bit torrent file here. Also the Hard Sub release by BNS-DA of episode one can be downloaded here.

I'll post screen caps after I have a chance to watch it. Download links and screen caps of episodes ONE and TWO.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the translator should wait to release subs that have gaps. Subs like that are considered alpha and should not be released until the dialog is fully translated. I could understand a few misspellings or timing to be a little off but these subs are too distracting. I appreciate the effort and the time it took to do this but please collaborate with other translators to fix the gaps and call them beta if need be.

5/01/2007 07:37:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I believe the translator should wait to release subs that have gaps.

I'm not the translator of the show, I'm just a fan of the drama. The gaps in the soft subs haven't lessened my enjoyment of the show. Another group is doing a hardsub version, episode one has currently been released. I'll be downloading it and after the series is complete, that's the version I'll be burning to DVD. But I've very much enjoyed Kioku Konseki (BETA or ALPHA if you prefer) efforts and I'll continue to watch his version as it's released.

There is often a lot of bickering and yelling in this show and while very funny even if this show was broadcast in English I think that I may miss some lines of dialogue.

I'll continue to post links to the soft subs as they are released unless a lot of people tell me they'd rather wait until the final hard subs are released.

5/01/2007 08:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes pls do post the links to the softsubs be it gapped or gap-free subs because i need to watch as many episodes before i start college ;) thnx kevin..and kioku konseki ;)

5/05/2007 03:12:00 PM  
Blogger bleeding_eyelids said...

Thank you so much!
I wouldn't be watching this drama if it weren't for you <3
I'm glad you always put links to the subs for everything and how you take time to post links for download and screenshots, not just talk about the drama. And I think you can get the jest of what they're saying even if there are gaps. Besides, I can improve my Japanese :3

5/06/2007 03:33:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I'll keep posting links and I'll always try to let everyone know if the subs are ALPHA/Beta or final release. I wouldn't be watching at all if it wasn't for the hard work that fan subbers do for us!

5/06/2007 04:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home