Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, May 07, 2007

Hanayome to Papa Episode 4 Soft Subs


The soft subs to episode 4 have been released, kazanko the wonderful person soft subbing this series doesn't mention any gaps in the subs so while the other releases were Beta these may a final release. I haven't had a chance to watch the show and won't until tomorrow but I wanted to post the link to the subs as soon as I found out that they were released. Tomorrow after I get a chance to watch it I'll post screen caps and I'll let you know if there are any unsubbed dialogue.

Download the softsubs here. Thanks again kazanko this is a really funny show I appreciate your hard work.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous jimbo said...

WHOA, now we're talking, a blog with loads of pics on interesting topics!

i detest pure text blogs, it's like reading essays non-stop.

great blog, you have BEEN BOOKMARKED!

5/08/2007 05:25:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks a lot jimbo that's really nice to hear! I really believe that old picture is worth a thousand word saying. I think that's why I'm attracted to anime and manga.

Besides for an old English major my writing sucks, no need to inflict that on the world.

5/08/2007 03:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home