Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, May 07, 2007

Hotelier Episode 3 Screen Caps

This week we find the general manager Ogata (Tanabe Seiichi) falsely accused of improprieties with a female guest and this time even Odagiri (Ueto Aya) has misunderstood. Meanwhile Mizusawa (Oikawa Mitsuhiro) continues to pursue Odagiri, does he really have feelings for her or is she a pawn in his bid to takeover the hotel.

Ueto Aya and Oikawa Mitsuhiro are the best reason to watch this show. I've never been a fan of Tanabe Seiichi ever since I saw Pretty Women 5 years ago, I can't say that I feel any different after watching the third episode. Meanwhile actors I do enjoy like Takenaka Naoto and Yoo Min are given far to little screen time.

The soft subs were released by D-Fansubs a this evening and can be downloaded here. The RAW video bit torrent file can be downloaded here. Download links and screen shots of episodes ONE and TWO.

























Labels: , , , , ,