Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hotelier Episode 4 Screen Caps

Kyoko finds out that Mizusawa is trying to buy out the hotel and she's convinced that he's been trying to use her for information to help in his buyout. While Ogata receives an email from Shin warning him that Mizusawa is a hunter spy and is probably trying to buy out his hotel. Ueto Aya and Oikawa Mitsuhiro continue to be the reason for me to watch this show. When they are on screen and it's a lot this episode, then the show really moves along, it has a tendency to drag while they're off screen. This is the halfway episode and I feel pretty confident that these two will wind up together before the end but we'll just have to wait and see how close my guess is.

The soft subs were released today and can be downloaded here. The RAW video bit torrent file can be downloaded here. Download links and screen shots of episodes ONE, TWO and THREE.



























Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home