Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Kuitan Season 1 Episode 4 Screen Caps

When a murder occurs Kuitan shows up at the crime scene and eats the evidence, yet again. Can Kuitan solve the case by finding the bento that is both delicious and not delicious. Meanwhile Igarashi is sent back to police school by Momo-chan because he failed to shoot a the fleeing suspect. This silly detective show continues to both entertain me and make me hungry.

Download links for the video and softsubs here, download links and screen shots of episodes ONE, TWO and THREE.

























Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home