Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

More Soft Subs Released!

Tokkyu Tanaka San Go


Soft Subs for Episode 4 of Tokkyu Tanaka San Go have been released and you can download them here, download the bit torrent file for the RAW video here. Download links and screen caps for ONE, TWO, and THREE. Screen caps will be posted for all the new episodes after I have a chance to watch the episode.

Liar Game

Soft Subs for Liar Game episode 4 can be downloaded here, download the bit torrent file for the RAW video here. Download links and screen caps for ONE, TWO, and THREE. Screen caps will be posted for all the new episodes after I have a chance to watch the episode.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home