Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Proposal Daisakusen Episode 2 Screen Caps

Hallelujah Chance!! Just those two magic words and we jump into Episode 2, this time Ken jumps into the photo that propels him back to the day after the school festival, and a promise he made to Rei to get her a coffee milk. Will he be able to keep his promise this time around and change his destiny.
I said last week that this was my favorite show of the spring season after watching just the first episode and I hoped that I still felt that way after watching episode 2 and I absolutely do. The show really has a magical quality to it, apart from the fact that they can jump magically into the past. The cast has a great chemistry together. I can't think of one thing that I really don't love about this show.
Lovesong fansubs has done a great job on this hard sub release with cultural notes across the top of the screen, translated signs, and a nice easy to read font for the dialogue. Drop by their forums and show them your appreciation if you like this release. The quality is even better then it was for Lovesong's release of Akihabara@Deep.

Download the hardsub bit torrent file here. The RAW video bit torrent file for episode three is here. Screen shots of episode ONE.































Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home