Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, May 18, 2007

Proposal Daisakusen Episode 4 Hardsubs

Consistently the best episodes that I watch each week are from this drama. I really love it and this week's episode doesn't disappoint at all lots of fun and I learned a little bit more about the Japanese culture. I had idea about the second button of the school uniform.
This week Ken leaps into the photo taken after he gave the second button away. He doesn't remember who he gave it to but he knows it wasn't Rei. This time he's going to fix it.

The Loveong hardsub for episode 4 was released yesterday and they did a really nice job on this episode as always and quite fast as they beat the soft sub release. Download the bit torrent file here. Also the Proposal Daisakusen theme song PV - Kuwata Keisuke-Ashita Ha was released download the bit torrent file here.




















Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can u post some screenshot from episode 8. I am very desperate in finding more after episode 8. I tried find the whole website but no result about episode 9 or further. I see that there is total of 11episode,correct?

6/10/2007 12:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Song fansubs are currently subbing them out. They distribute it to www.d-addicts.com via BitTorrent. And yes, there are 11 episodes in total. I'm waiting for episode 9 to come out with subs =P

6/18/2007 09:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home